What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Spend Fridays @YerbaBuena6 bring your group @RecParkSF @ymcasf to free @YBGFestival and visit @creativitykids more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Micro Credentials for Micro Students—Kindergarteners Swap Grades for Badges EdSurge News edsurge.com/news/2017-06-2… #edtech via @EdSurge 9 hours ago
- 7 Museums in 7 Days: BARTable Museum Week Roundup bartable.bart.gov/featured/7-mus… 2 days ago
- SF has 8 #bluestarmuseums offering free admission to military families this summer. arts.gov/national/blue-… https://t.co/7tA9jOONHg 2 days ago
- Glad we were part of this community experience @EPSDT . Bringing history to our Carousel. https://t.co/mNF5EOfJJs 3 days ago