What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Visit us and let your kids show you how to #code, #girlswhocode https://t.co/WY1D6X7Zvf 22 hours ago
- RT @SF_DCYF: #LightsOnAfterschool starts a week from today but Mission Education Projects Inc. got the party started early: students wrote… 1 day ago
- @creativitykids will be making Skelecups at part of the Halloween Hoopla @YBGFestival twitter.com/MommyNearestSF… 1 day ago
- Today is the day for Trolley Dances. Visit @creativitykids and also have a great #Transportation #Dance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @WonderWorkshop: BOO! Enter to WIN! Post a photo of DASH, DOT, or CUE in a Halloween costume, & tag #WonderHalloween. You could win a D… 5 days ago