What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- #CultureforCommunity is a unique group of YerbaBuena institutions joining together to provide #free access on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Drop in with your toddlers for our Early Explorers programs on March 21 from 10:00 to 11:00am. We can't wait to see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- buff.ly/2TWF6Wt. @YBAllianceSF @YerbaBuena6 We are open on Thursday night. https://t.co/DQJ8HDN7sL 1 day ago
- Did you know you can visit a dozen #yerbabuena locations for free on #Thursday March 21? We are free from 5 to 8 p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- March is Youth Art Month! Let's get creative! https://t.co/MljxUQdMWI 1 day ago