Check out our arts, technology and design based workshops that introduce principles of creativity, design thinking and innovation. Come create with us or bring the ideas home with you.
We know it’s critical to stay current with emerging trends in educational technology and 21st century learning. Learn more about our Innovators Workshop and our partners.
Come join our Early Birdles, programming for kids ages 0-5, where we have created a rich and immersive play-based environment in which children are free to explore new tools and materials.
Interested in becoming a CCM Education Intern or Creative Fellow? Learn more about our program and read stories from former or current interns.
What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Science Fair weaves together the stories of nine high schoolers as they strive to earn the right to join 1,700 othe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #FridayFunDay is Pi Clowns performance at 11am and 12:15pm. @YBGFestival, @YerbaBuena6 . #free performance, #comedy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- NewSchools is hiring! If you're interested in reimagining education through innovative school models, new education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Members night is tomorrow, July 19. Enjoy some of our #music prototypes. Bring a friend ( #family) as your guests… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Girl Scouts unveils 30 new STEM-related badges, including space exploration and cybersecurity theverge.com/2018/7/17/1758… via @Verge 1 day ago