What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Support creativity for ALL children in our community. Give now creativity.org/support-creati… https://t.co/m7QhHAPc7S 14 hours ago
- After #BaytoBreakers bring the family to visit the Children's Creativity Museum. Open Sunday 10 am to 4pm https://t.co/1eET0qoJPX 1 day ago
- No Grade Is Too Early for Flexible Seating edut.to/2o2Gyq4 4 days ago
- RT @BACTheatre: Thanks for the great weekend San Ramon! @creativitykids see you next weekend! https://t.co/l4WE4soRXu 4 days ago
- Visit us or another favorite museum, it's #InternationalMuseumDay. https://t.co/n3inrIkJk2 4 days ago