Join us for a magical mystery tour behind the scenes at the Children’s Creativity Museum and learn what to expect from your field trip. Our new videos, created by Eli Africa, Multimedia Producer and Educator at CCM, are up and ready for your viewing.
What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- “The Care and Keeping of Museum Workers — A Two Years Later Reflection” by Alli Hartley medium.com/@allihartley… 24 minutes ago
- Ideas Night with Jenny Dearborn | Presented By smartwater us.eventbu.com/san-francisco/…. Another event held at the museum. 5 hours ago
- “Kinnary Jangla Named Women Who Code Advisor | Women Who Code” by @WomenWhoCode medium.com/@WomenWhoCode/… 6 hours ago
- You still have time to celebrate #StPatricksDay by wearing green to the museum and taking two spins on the carousel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Today is #StPatricksDay. Wear green to the museum and carousel tickets are only $2.00 https://t.co/SoFGXNW710 2 days ago