Join us for a magical mystery tour behind the scenes at the Children’s Creativity Museum and learn what to expect from your field trip. Our new videos, created by Eli Africa, Multimedia Producer and Educator at CCM, are up and ready for your viewing.
What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- We have #bubbles on sale for $1.79 and mini paints for $.99. Useful for #Creative play. https://t.co/Fk8l8iuvok 1 week ago
- Creative Group Workshops happen Tuesday - Friday. #summer17 is going well. https://t.co/oQhnMlYZyB 1 week ago
- RT @tocaboca: Toca Life is coming to life in a collection of apparel, accessories, bedding & more! Coming to @Target on July 17! https://t.… 1 week ago
- A Plan For Raising Brilliant Kids, According to Science npr.org/sections/ed/20… from flip.it/104T via @Flipboard 1 week ago
- “Digesting the news from Silicon Valley” by @AllieB medium.com/village-capita… 1 week ago