Join us for a magical mystery tour behind the scenes at the Children’s Creativity Museum and learn what to expect from your field trip. Our new videos, created by Eli Africa, Multimedia Producer and Educator at CCM, are up and ready for your viewing.
What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Starting tomorrow #SPRINGBREAK activities. Join us for soaring seed, biome builders, eco-toss and garden shapes.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Fighting for Emilie: Airline softball team to hold benefit for cancer patient shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/h… via @shreveporttimes 8 hours ago
- Congratulations @WonderWorkshop winners Pink Eagles and X-plode. We love #dashanddot as much as you do. https://t.co/AaX6mtp1jP 9 hours ago
- “Be So Prolific, They Can’t Ignore You” by @Alltopstartups medium.com/the-mission/be… 1 day ago
- RT @munchanka: Took the man-cub to a @BACTheatre show at @creativitykids. Highly recommend it for Bay Area parents and cephalopod plush en… 1 day ago