Join us for a magical mystery tour behind the scenes at the Children’s Creativity Museum and learn what to expect from your field trip. Our new videos, created by Eli Africa, Multimedia Producer and Educator at CCM, are up and ready for your viewing.
What is the Children’s Creativity Museum?The Children's Creativity Museum (formerly Zeum) is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience for kids. We envision a world where the 3Cs of 21st-century literacy - Creativity, Collaboration and Communication - inspire new ideas and innovative solutions. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), community-based organization.
Made possible in part by:An Anonymous Donor, Cathay Bank, Dean and Margaret Lesher Foundation, Edelman, The Hearst Foundation, Inc., House Family Foundation, The Joseph R. McMicking Foundation, Robert Half International, and U.S. Bank.
- Importance of play. buff.ly/2BnVBS7 1 day ago
- Over the school holidays remember @MuseumsForAll . Visit us and other area museums. https://t.co/kVB4jpycdm 1 day ago
- $2.8 Million Approved For 'Safe Routes To School' Program hoodline.com/2017/12/2-8-mi… via @Hoodline 1 day ago
- RT @ngcproject: MT @fp2p: In academic seminars, 'Men are > 2.5 times more likely to pose questions to the speakers.This skew was observable… 1 day ago
- While screen-learning is important, hands-on activities can exercise different parts of our brains, connecting what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago